Rights over rear passages

Many terraced houses were built with a rear passage running along the back of the houses. This is usually not publicly owned and, therefore, you need to make sure that you have necessary rights over it. Any rights will usually be specified on the Land Registry title for your property. Your solicitor will need to confirm that you have adequate rights to go back and forth over the passage to the point where it joins a public road.

Shares 0