Elizabeth Street is the main shopping street in south Belgravia. It also has some good restaurants.
The Marquess of Westminster named the street after Elizabeth, the daughter of the Duke of Sutherland, who had married the Marquess’s son, the future 2nd Marquess.
Frances Chantrey, a well-known sculptor of the day (1811 – d. 1841) had his studio at No. 13.